Citation Tools & Resources
Works Cited Checklist
Remember the following...
- Make sure your citations are in alphabetical order.
- If your citation goes beyond one line, all additional lines should be indented. (Tip: If using Google Docs, highlight all of your citations. Drag bar and downward arrow to 1.5" on the ruler. Then, move the small bar on top of the arrow to the left 0.5.")
- Your page should be double spaced throughout.
- The title of your document should be "Works Cited" and should be in the same font and size as the rest of your document.
- Reminder: You should include the website address (or URL) for an Internet source. Remove "http://" or "https://" from URLs.